What do you collect from me?
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Billing and payment information
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you
We may also collect the following personally identifiable information from you:
- Your IP address;
- Your geolocation;
- Your use of the Website;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons; and
- Any other additional analytics data that you voluntarily submit to the Website.
How do you use this information?
We use this personal and personally identifiable information to:
- Provide you with the Website and its services;
- To communicate with you;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Website;
- To update you on changes to the Website; and
- To update you on our services or the services of third parties.
How do you store this information?
We use commercially standard technology to help protect against the unauthorized disclosure of your personal and personally identifiable information, including encryption. Though we do our best to protect your personal and personally identifiable information, you provide all such information at your own risk.
Do you share my information with third parties?
iGotDomain will only share your personal or personally identifiable information with third parties in the following situations:
- Where iGotDomain has obtained your consent;
- Where it is necessary to provide you with services initiated at your request;
- Where it is necessary to share such information with iGotDomain’s parents, subsidiaries, successors, and assigns;
- Where iGotDomain has been purchased by or has purchased a third party;
- Where it is needed to respond to information requests by government authorities;
- Where it is demanded by a court order or subpoena; and
- Where it is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty.
What can I do to stop the collection of my personal or personally identifiable information?
You can cease iGotDomain’s collection of your personal and personally identifiable information by taking the following steps:
- By adjusting your web browser settings to block or limit cookies, pixel tags, and web beacons;
- By ceasing your use of the Website and/or Services.
How can I contact you if I have questions?